I am currently a broke college student, who has been published a few times through my local college. I write mainly short stories, but I am working on an original world, which I have for a number of years. I think this will be a good source as I've got loads of questions about more specific details, as I get closer to having a substantial world to build off. Question is, if I'll remember to ask them when I have them.
I also draw too. But, not as well as I write.
Narnia. Or maybe Hoth.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '18 at 6:32
Top network posts
- 33 How close were inns in medieval Europe?
- 7 How long would it take to build a simple stone building in medieval times?
- 6 How would a two-speak language evolve? (Spoken and Sign-Language)
- 5 What type of city-structure can survive a shield volcano?
- 5 Would it be feasible for a single planet to have both magma based volcanoes and cryovolcanos?
- View more network posts →