Top network posts
- 34 Realistically, how useful would a bayonet be on a crossbow in medieval, close quarters combat?
- 16 Would a weaponized priesthood violate separation of church and state?
- 15 What would the minimum mass of a water world need to be to form ice Vll, due to pressure, at its core? What about ice X, ice Xl, and higher?
- 14 A ravine ~15 miles (~ 24 km) deep on average opens up in the Himalayas. Do we survive?
- 14 Does fictional geography need to be rooted in real-world geography?
- 12 Would the tropic and arctic climate bands switch if the Earth's axial tilt changed to 60 degrees?
- 11 What's the most plausible way to bio-engineer an underground ecosystem, without photosynthesis, to produce oxygen?
- View more network posts →