Connoisseur of fiction in it's many forms, right-wing conservative, half-Irish Australian and an avid TV Troper.
-Literary Influences: J.R.R Tolkien, Matthew Stover, Greg Farshety, Robert Ludlum, Joseph Staten, Den Patrick, Mathew Reilly, Jeremy Robinson, Kentaro Muria, Dennis Detwiller, Tom Clancy, George R.R Martin, H.P Lovecraft, Stephen King, Joe Ambercome, Clive Cussler, Kinko Nasu and Scott Sigler.
Sydney NSW, Australia
Member for 2 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 at 1:12
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- History 227 227 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 153 153 44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Would a robot really need to use a heads up display (HUD)?
- 28 Would it be possible to mount a working minigun onto the saddle of a tyrannosaurid dinosaur?
- 13 Why haven’t scientists found evidence of humans interbreeding with aliens?
- 12 How would the existence of multiple mythological and religious pantheons be justified?
- 11 Did Jeanne d'Arc really tell a woman that she couldn't serve on the battlefield?
- 9 The practicality of Corinthian-style combat helmets
- 9 The feasibility of a robot with a chest-mounted missile launcher
- View more network posts →