- English Language & Usage 69.3k 69.3k 99 gold badges169169 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Latin Language 17.3k 17.3k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Linguistics 15.1k 15.1k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- French Language 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 88 Why were Scottish & Irish names once rendered with apostrophes instead of "Mac" or "Mc"
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 65 Is the plural of 'prefix' really 'prefixes' rather than 'prefices'?
- 62 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- View more network posts →