- Space Exploration 9k 9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 779 779 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What happens when you put water under intense pressure?
- 59 Does friction always oppose motion?
- 55 If the first law of thermodynamics ensures conservation of energy, why does it allow systems to lose energy?
- 44 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- 37 Function of the separated, individual solar cells on Telstar 1 and 2? Why were they "special"?
- 28 How does LIDAR avoid getting confused in an environment being scanned by hundreds of other LIDAR?
- 27 Why would NOAA restrict the ability of SpaceX to live stream the second stage?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.