- Physics 11.1k 11.1k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 779 779 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What happens when you put water under intense pressure?
- 59 Does friction always oppose motion?
- 55 If the first law of thermodynamics ensures conservation of energy, why does it allow systems to lose energy?
- 54 Should a soda bottle be stored horizontally or vertically?
- 44 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- 37 Function of the separated, individual solar cells on Telstar 1 and 2? Why were they "special"?
- 28 How does LIDAR avoid getting confused in an environment being scanned by hundreds of other LIDAR?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 18 '19