- Physics 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 11.1k 11.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 779 779 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 Why does the same proportion of a radioactive substance decay per time period? (half life)
- 84 What happens when you put water under intense pressure?
- 59 Does friction always oppose motion?
- 56 If the first law of thermodynamics ensures conservation of energy, why does it allow systems to lose energy?
- 54 Should a soda bottle be stored horizontally or vertically?
- 53 If work is a scalar measurement, why do we sometimes represent it as the product of force (a vector) and distance (scalar)?
- 44 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- View more network posts →