Top network posts
- 14 Why does Lichess only tell me my "inaccuracies", "mistakes", and "blunders", and not e.g. my "brilliancies"?
- 12 How can I make a diagram with lots of colored circles?
- 11 issue with macro expansion
- 11 Why is Chinese chess (xiangqi) harder for computers than international chess?
- 9 How to build an infinite tree with duplicate elimination via cache of weak pointers in Haskell
- 9 What are the shogi equivalents of Fool's and Scholar's mate?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.