Reader and writer of fantasy. Writing fiction which mostly revolves around elements, elementals and all that jazz.
Areas of interest are culture, languages and maps
I enjoy writing (when I can), music, woodcarving and drawing strange creatures or sharp pokey things.
Favourite writing snacks are pringles and mini pretzels.
"Emotions are not a sin,
they are only dangerous when you let them control you.
You control them, let them drive you,
and you will find you have strength."
Member for 10 months
20 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 at 20:01
Top Network Posts
- 40 What would be the pros and cons of a merged military and police?
- 35 How do I write LGBT characters without looking like I'm trying to be politically correct?
- 24 What would make a place always misty?
- 19 Should I describe a person or a room first?
- 14 How to keep track of a language?
- 10 Four legs vs two legs
- 10 How do I add tension to a story, when the reader knows the MC survives?
- View more network posts →