Reader and writer of fantasy. Writing fiction which mostly revolves around elements, elementals and all that jazz.
Areas of interest are culture, languages and maps
I enjoy writing (when I can), music, woodcarving and drawing strange creatures or sharp pokey things.
Favourite writing snacks are pringles and mini pretzels.
"Emotions are not a sin,
they are only dangerous when you let them control you.
You control them, let them drive you,
and you will find you have strength."
Top Network Posts
- 35How do I write LGBT characters without looking like I'm trying to be politically correct?
- 24What would make a place always misty?
- 19Should I describe a person or a room first?
- 13How to keep track of a language?
- 10Four legs vs two legs
- 10How do I add tension to a story, when the reader knows the MC survives?
- 8How do I find logical errors in my novel?
- View more network posts →