Top network posts
- 94 Does my shipboard computer slow down as I approach light speed?
- 26 In a spinning Dyson ring, would objects not touching the surface experience gravity?
- 22 Are force vectors members of a vector space?
- 15 How do ballistic trajectories work in a rotating cylinder world?
- 12 Why shouldn't we turn every star system into a Matrioshka brain?
- 12 Can magnetism be what causes my flat Earth to accelerate?
- 9 Why aren't tangent spaces simply defined as vector spaces with same dimension as the manifold?
- View more network posts →