I like playing sandbox type games such as Minecraft, Seven Days to Die, Terraria, MineTest, World of Cubes and Planet of Cubes(WoC&PoC made by Solverlabs) But I also have interest in a wider variety of games such as Endless Ocean, Raft, Stranded Deep, Animal Crossing, StarDew Valley, Niche:a Genetic Survival Game, Tyto Ecology, Hello Neighbor, FNAF, Yandere Simulator, Doki Doki Literature Club, and more. Basically I love gaming. I also would like to make my own games one day,and at the moment my first two questions at least are for finding out how realistic my game ideas' storyline is. I also love a huge variety of music ranging from Alt.Rock, to Rap, to Pop, to Irish Folk Music, to Latin, to Country, to Game Music, to Meme Music, and lots more. I also love Memes,Lol. I'm an active member of the Planet of Cubes Forums at poc.solverlabs.com I also have a slightly inactive YouTube account named "BlueTangs Rock". Also my favorite animal is the Blue/Regal Tang.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '18 at 3:31
Top network posts
- 15 Is it possible to genetically modify a plant to become sentient?
- 7 Could a Planet's Ecosystem be run by a small variety of animals?
- 6 Could there be some kind of way for an underground jungle-like climate to occur
- 6 How Could Zombies fit in a natural ecosystem?
- 6 How would it be possible for sunlight to cause zombies to self combust into flames
- View more network posts →