No preferred pronoun.
- Retrocomputing 31.2k 31.2k 88 gold badges103103 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.2k 4.2k 1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 66 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 64 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 61 Accidentally didn't really side-step a recruiter
- 61 What was Pong called in Britain?
- 55 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 51 In what language(s) is the return value set by assigning to the function’s name?
- View more network posts →