Tim B II
Specialisations in Data Analytics, Computational Linguistics and Machine Learning Hobbyist in Astrophysics and several other applied mathematics disciplines
Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Member for 2 years, 1 month
46 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 at 11:00
- Worldbuilding 47.1k 47.1k 77 gold badges106106 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 499 499 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Arqade 428 428 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Writing 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Awesomeness powered magic - why would a group of awesome magicians want to keep their "kryptonite" near them?
- 104 Why would witches create warlocks when it makes them weaker?
- 83 How many cows would you need to drop on Mars to successfully terraform it?
- 82 What happens when a moving vehicle loses all its kinetic energy at once
- 74 Is it possible to encode a message in such a way that can only be read by someone or something capable of seeing into the very near future?
- 67 Would evolution happen the same exact way if Earth restarted?
- 66 How old do surviving children need to be to keep human civilization from failing?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (26)
12 Is the “suitable dress” question off topic? Jun 22 '18
8 Taking some issues Sep 17
7 Have I become too strict with my VTC votes? Apr 10 '18
6 Is broad impact of a specific change too broad? May 1 '18