Curious linguist and writer of stories. I like to talk about words and the writing of them, and I like to write excessively long answers.
Warning: I have a tiny baby who likes to lean on Mommy's keyboard, so if I post something that looks like she leaned on the Enter key halfway through my typing, give me a few minutes to edit.
Stories: YA fantasy novel set in an alternate world. Involves shapeshifters with metal disorders.
Historical fiction set on Earth. Maintains all Earth history and facts, but with magical forces in effect. Because there is a lot of space in our history for magic to exist.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 3 '17 at 19:01
Top Network Posts
- 44 Must magic be tied to medieval tech?
- 42 My former employer is still paying me. What do I do?
- 29 What word can I use instead of "tomorrow" that is not connected with the idea of the rising sun?
- 16 How do I know when my work is ready for critique?
- 8 Should I use the terms "people" "person" "man" and "woman" in fantasy setting?
- 8 Why is a 7 year old always suggesting catastrophic outcomes?
- 7 What tense should I use for current job duties on my resume?
- View more network posts →