As a wise person once said: the enjoyment of the current moment lies only in watching how bad a train wreck it can be.
C++ is far from a tool designed for its job. Understand its weakness, and hopefully learn from it.
Some potentially interesting stuff:
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 4:19
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 480 480 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 285 285 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 What made i = i++ + 1; legal in C++17?
- 42 Is stateful metaprogramming ill-formed (yet)?
- 25 Let's hold language in comments to the same standard as posts
- 23 Is it possible to reset reference to another value in C++?
- 19 Inconsistent behavior of compiler optimization of unused string
- 18 Existence of objects created in C functions
- 17 Access control in template parameters
- View more network posts →