A human being in perfection ought always to preserve a calm and peaceful mind and never to allow passion or a transitory desire to disturb his tranquillity. I do not think that the pursuit of knowledge is an exception to this rule. [M.W.S.]
Member for 1 year, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 1:06
Top network posts
- 60 How does a gorgon sleep?
- 23 How to prevent electronic advancement beyond the early cold war era?
- 19 Identifying and managing weak scenes during planning
- 18 Is a stroke of luck acceptable after a series of unfavorable events?
- 17 Can disgust be a key component of horror?
- 15 A poker game description that does not feel gimmicky
- 14 How to create a glowing weapon with pre-20th Century technology?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
1 Only Three Books: Ordering Function Jan 25 '18
0 “Only Three Books” question set Jan 13 '18
-4 Community Promotion Ads - 2018 Feb 6 '18