A human being in perfection ought always to preserve a calm and peaceful mind and never to allow passion or a transitory desire to disturb his tranquillity. I do not think that the pursuit of knowledge is an exception to this rule. [M.W.S.]
Member for 1 year, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 1:06
Top Network Posts
- 60 How does a gorgon sleep?
- 23 How to prevent electronic advancement beyond the early cold war era?
- 19 Identifying and managing weak scenes during planning
- 17 Can disgust be a key component of horror?
- 14 How to create a glowing weapon with pre-20th Century technology?
- 13 How can a fish that explodes by itself prosper enough to reproduce on a grand enough scale to persist as a species?
- 13 What would be an ideal breathable atmosphere for a planet so that fire couldn't start naturally?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
1 Only Three Books: Ordering Function Jan 25 '18
0 “Only Three Books” question set Jan 13 '18
-4 Community Promotion Ads - 2018 Feb 6 '18