A human being in perfection ought always to preserve a calm and peaceful mind and never to allow passion or a transitory desire to disturb his tranquillity. I do not think that the pursuit of knowledge is an exception to this rule. [M.W.S.]
Member for 1 year, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 12:04
Top network posts
- 60 How does a gorgon sleep?
- 46 The art of clickbait captions
- 45 How do I tell the reader that my character is autistic in Fantasy?
- 26 Avoiding racist tropes in fantasy
- 23 How to prevent electronic advancement beyond the early cold war era?
- 22 ...and then she held the gun
- 19 Identifying and managing weak scenes during planning
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
1 Only Three Books: Ordering Function Jan 25 '18
0 “Only Three Books” question set Jan 13 '18
-4 Community Promotion Ads - 2018 Feb 6 '18