Italian, living in Madrid, Spain; teacher of electronics at higher education since 1994, user of Unix since 1989 and of Linux as soon as it existed (kernel 0.99pl8, or something like that, SLS distribution on 40 floppies...), user of TeX/LaTeX since even before (on a VAX/VMS!) and hobbist photographer with a geeky side. And ever... #SOreadytohelp !
- Ask Ubuntu 26.3k 26.3k 99 gold badges8484 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 10.5k 10.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Photography 999 999 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 446 446 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Why is my PC freezing while I'm copying a file to a pendrive?
- 70 What are the alternatives to Notepad++ on Ubuntu?
- 56 Is there a simple text editor (like gedit) with options to make text bold?
- 51 How to list all variables names and their current values?
- 44 What is a "failed to create a symbolic link: file exists" error?
- 43 How to run a program with only one CPU core?
- 35 How to "cat" or "less" a libreoffice writer .odt file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 20 '15