I am an electrical engineer by training, a programmer by necessity, and a teacher when I can. I've been a marketer, a publisher, and a retail manager. I've worked for companies ranging from mom-and-pop less-than-10-people up through Fortune 500. What have I learned from this? Well... to be patient. Very, very, patient.
Top Network Posts
- 156 If the Romans found one working steam engine would they have been able to copy and use it?
- 87 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 74 Minimizing the Side Effects of Breathable Outer-Space
- 62 Logical reason why my dystopian government exiles rebels instead of killing them?
- 55 Weaponry made from extreme light-weight steel: swords and daggers
- 54 If rain magically started falling over the Sahara, what would happen?
- 54 Are nuclear-propelled shotgun slugs viable?
- View more network posts →