- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 940 940 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Puzzling 609 609 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Literature 571 571 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 330 330 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Backstabs you constantly in a subtle way
- 21 Is there an adage in English for "realizing you are not the biggest"?
- 12 A quick visual riddle to distract me from all this snow
- 12 Can you use "plague" as a general term?
- 11 Idiom for something that a person does that further bolsters your belief about something
- 11 Shouldn't it be "Nobody touch him!"
- 10 Idiom meaning to talk about something everyone already knows
- View more network posts →