- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 77 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Writing 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Politics 994 994 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 484 484 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 328 328 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Is my story "too diverse"?
- 82 What seemingly innocuous results in mathematics require advanced proofs?
- 51 How far can gerrymandering go?
- 42 Can the Supreme Court overturn an impeachment?
- 23 Construct a continuous real valued function which takes zero on integers and such that image of function is not closed.
- 18 Why aren't all functions considered a power function of 1 and integrated using some sort of chain rule?
- 18 Is the "hero guy saves girl" trope misogynistic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.