- Mathematics 12.4k 12.4k 1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Writing 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 786 786 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 554 554 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Is my story "too diverse"?
- 82 What seemingly innocuous results in mathematics require advanced proofs?
- 51 How far can gerrymandering go?
- 47 Can the Supreme Court overturn an impeachment?
- 45 What is gerrymandering called if it's not the result of redrawing districts?
- 34 Where does $\pi^2$ appear spontaneously within Physical Phenomenon and Mathematics Equations?
- 31 Is there any math conjecture that would cause a lot of damage if disproven?
- View more network posts →