I am not contributing to the network (voting, asking, answering, commenting, flagging) until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve:
- Retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
- Reinstating her as a moderator if that be her wish.
Monica has started a GoFundMe campaign to cover costs of legal actions she will have to take. If you support her and/or do not like the way Stack Exchange Inc. has treated her, please consider chipping in.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
- Stack Overflow Inc., sinat chinam, and the goat for Azazel
- Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- Explanation of my current username & avatar
I used to go under the username Angew on this network, and I certainly hope I will be able to return to it.
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 at 12:44
- Stack Overflow 146.6k 146.6k 1313 gold badges295295 silver badges387387 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 763 763 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 348 Difference between using Makefile and CMake to compile the code
- 116 What is the difference between include_directories and target_include_directories in CMake?
- 105 Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 102 Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- 86 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 85 Removing extension of a file name in Qt
- 75 Has a sovereign Communist government ever run, and conceded loss, on a fair election?
- View more network posts →