My trust in SE Inc has been shattered and it is now beyond mending. It is clear that SE Inc is only interested in protecting SE Inc and not with engaging its users: the people that make the content that allows SE Inc to be profitable.
Effective Jan 1, 2019 I will cease providing content for SE Inc to monetize.
- Stack Overflow 14.5k 14.5k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Game Development 6.3k 6.3k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 131 Can (a== 1 && a ==2 && a==3) ever evaluate to true?
- 61 Solid material made from human blood
- 59 Rollout of new network site themes
- 48 Adding "dot com" to the end of a sentence?
- 44 Interesting Programming Exercises to Teach Inheritance?
- 39 What would an Earth with no timezones be like?
- View more network posts →