manassehkatz-Moving 2 Codidact
For those who are wondering, I am keeping my hat even though Monica has said she is out of here. I am going to try (not so easy when I see obvious problems that are easy to fix or questions where I know the answer) to cut back on my activity across the StackExchange network.
See you all at Codidact, a work in progress that will, hopefully, someday soon be a community-controlled, open-source Q&A platform.
Silver Spring, MD, United States
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 22:06
- Home Improvement 25.3k 25.3k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 6k 6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Why is "The Loop" survey asking about race, age, and gender?
- 114 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- 60 What's the 1 inch square knob sticking out of the wall?
- 56 Alarms on Doors that have Access to a Pool
- 50 Should I tilt my DIY self-standing bookshelf backwards to prevent it falling down?
- 45 Weird Power Outage in Certain Rooms- Condominium
- 42 Why Does "The Loop" Survey Have an Option for Under 18 in Question 6?
- View more network posts →