I enjoy reading about science and philosophy (when I have spare time, as I often have a lot of work to do.) One day, I hope to write about a world (worlds, likely) of my own, completely internally consistent, largely original, and intriguing to read! I have a blog, but I don't want to link to it yet, because I'm worried about giving away too much of my personal information.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 31 '18 at 15:49
Top network posts
- 21 Opposite of particle decay
- 11 What brain resources are needed per limb?
- 10 Vertebrate-like creatures with more than four limbs
- 10 Story about school children who turn into animals in a garden
- 8 Non-relativistic chemical bond models
- 6 5 million years in the future and Humans are still the same: how is that possible?
- View more network posts →