I'm a software architect and .NET/Azure lead dev from France with more than 10 years of experience.
I work with the Microsoft technical stack: .NET /.NET Core (EF/EF Core, ASP.Net MVC/Core...) and Azure.
I also used to work with techs now considered old: Silverlight framework, Winforms, WPF, Windows Phone, WCF.
In regards to the huge pile of s*** SO and more generally SE has become in the recent years (see the last craziness), please refer to me using
foobar as a pronoun (please don't judge, that wouldn't by very inclusive of you!). Not doing so might cause you a ban, you've been warned!
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 15:21
Top network posts
- 108 Generate Interface from existing class
- 84 Set environment variables for a process
- 76 Defining type aliases
- 71 c# working with Entity Framework in a multi threaded server
- 63 Implementing "close window" command with MVVM
- 63 Does Entity Framework support parallel async queries?
- 60 How can I catch UniqueKey Violation exceptions with EF6 and SQL Server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 22 '17