Ohio, United States
Member for 4 years, 8 months
An hobbyist game developer who likes to think about why things work the way they do.
Top network posts
- 18 Would an evolutionary predecessor for winged quadrupeds start with four legs and gain wings? Or start with two legs and wings and gain extra legs?
- 16 If it could be shaped, would chitin from giant insects make decent body armor?
- 15 How do I keep my futuristic racing hovercraft from becoming airplanes?
- 14 What are the risks with massive banks of batteries/capacitors?
- 10 Capital space ships: Several large fusion reactors vs many smaller ones
- 10 If resistance were also a measure of a metal's resistance to magic, which metals would make the best armor and weapons?
- 10 Could a combination of cheap energy and powerful thrusters turn good aerodynamic design into something that isn't always worth the cost?
- View more network posts →