I am an art student who is interested in sci-fi, fantasy and archaeology.
I like pondering mythical anatomy/physiology as well as a few other subjects. I have currently have a slight obsession with flight that has lead into an exploration into Pterosaurs, Dinosaurs and Pelycosaurs (I was wondering how to give Mammals flight).
At the moment, worldbuilding is more of a thought experiment - a way for me to explore Astronomy, Biology, Culture and more through creating my own world and the fauna within.
Top network posts
- 13 How would a four or five winged creature, such as a microraptor, fly?
- 8 How to construct atmospheric pressure belts for my world?
- 6 What would a civilization living in a cold, permanently snowy climate eat?
- 5 How to calculate the light received by a planet during a binary star eclipse?
- 5 Could a creature harden its natural hide plates with metals it consumed?
- View more network posts →