During the day I design high volume consumer electronics and medical devices as a consultant. My evenings are spent tinkering. I earned a BS and an MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering with computer science and medicine thrown in. All that means is that I know more about what I don't know.
If you have need to contact me, I can be reached at
Member for 4 years, 10 months
35 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '18 at 19:09
- Worldbuilding 45.6k 45.6k 88 gold badges129129 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 11k 11k 2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 686 686 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 541 541 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 358 358 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 What US states are most likely to rebel?
- 76 How can I imprison a wizard who can walk through walls?
- 73 How can I liquefy my enemies?
- 69 Why would people in 500+ years' time be using waterways for transport?
- 66 Need to start a religion with a predefined self-destruct
- 66 What would be the best way to fight a duel with lightsabers?
- 63 Is there any generally useful magic that can be done if all it could do was violate the Third Law of Thermodynamics?
- View more network posts →