But I was thinking of a plan
To dye one's whiskers green,
And always use so large a fan
That they could not be seen.
So, having no reply to give
To what the old man said,
I cried, "Come, tell me how you live!"
And thumped him on the head.
firstname.lastname@example.org remove z
Member for 4 years
31 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Worldbuilding 204.6k 204.6k 5050 gold badges368368 silver badges824824 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.8k 3.8k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 2.6k 2.6k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 2.1k 2.1k 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 458 458 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 238 Everything alive in the world dies this instant. Without bacteria to decompose anything, what happens to the remains? What does this look like?
- 222 How can you weaponize a thermos?
- 157 How can waste from the body be removed without being expelled from the anus?
- 156 Why is dwarfism considered an advantage for jobs in space?
- 151 In a fantasy world where physical training has no hard limit, why isn't everyone a superhuman?
- 147 How Long Could an "Eternal" Fire Last?
- 137 Is there an evolutionary advantage to having two heads?
- View more network posts →