But I was thinking of a plan
To dye one's whiskers green,
And always use so large a fan
That they could not be seen.
So, having no reply to give
To what the old man said,
I cried, "Come, tell me how you live!"
And thumped him on the head.
Member for 2 years
11 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 221 Everything alive in the world dies this instant. Without bacteria to decompose anything, what happens to the remains? What does this look like?
- 150 How can waste from the body be removed without being expelled from the anus?
- 143 In a fantasy world where physical training has no hard limit, why isn't everyone a superhuman?
- 142 How Long Could an "Eternal" Fire Last?
- 132 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 114 How do I begin to explain that my orcs may survive by eating soil?
- 109 Galactic Law Enforcement - Handcuff Alternatives
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
9 Should we encourage voteup upon answering? Aug 15 '18
5 Reminder to close-voters Nov 17 '17
4 Why do YOU hang out on Worldbuilding? Aug 8 '17
1 Does someone have the source image of this site? Jul 10 '18
0 How shall we make the sandbox work better? Jul 4 '17