But I was thinking of a plan
To dye one's whiskers green,
And always use so large a fan
That they could not be seen.
So, having no reply to give
To what the old man said,
I cried, "Come, tell me how you live!"
And thumped him on the head.
email@example.com remove z
Member for 3 years
19 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Worldbuilding 157.3k 157.3k 4040 gold badges288288 silver badges644644 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 851 851 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 408 408 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 232 Everything alive in the world dies this instant. Without bacteria to decompose anything, what happens to the remains? What does this look like?
- 221 How can you weaponize a thermos?
- 154 How can waste from the body be removed without being expelled from the anus?
- 154 Why is dwarfism considered an advantage for jobs in space?
- 147 How Long Could an "Eternal" Fire Last?
- 144 In a fantasy world where physical training has no hard limit, why isn't everyone a superhuman?
- 135 Is there an evolutionary advantage to having two heads?
- View more network posts →