- Worldbuilding 9.4k 9.4k 2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 702 702 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Why would a large percent of an otherwise sane population regularly play a virtual game that could get them killed
- 83 Are these 'French children held at gun point'?
- 63 Could you have more than one building in the same spot by "stacking" them in 4th dimensional space?
- 56 Why can electric cars recoup energy from braking, but a spaceship cannot?
- 51 Why do wizards use such ineffective spells during serious situations in Harry Potter?
- 45 Why is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy referred to as H2G2?
- 43 Star Matter Gate Blast Radius
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
19 “Only Three Books” question set Jan 10 '18
7 SEDE: Votes by month Feb 27 '17
6 Magic 'option' in questions Dec 23 '17
5 Hard-science answers. Are they always good? Feb 24 '17
4 Replace “create tags” with “suggest new tag” Mar 12 '17
4 Too broad? Crashing Earth into the sun May 1 '17
4 Physics questions with little to no actual story Mar 15 '17