Almost dead yesterday
May die tomorrow
But alive, gloriously alive, today
- Mat Cauthon
Member for 3 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 30 at 17:20
- Literature 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 633 633 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 193 193 33 bronze badges
- Writing 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why was 1984 set in 1984?
- 35 How can I make sure there is only one direct descendent over a thousand years?
- 32 Do the balefired souls get reborn when the Age comes back?
- 32 Was there a reason Victor Hugo chose 24601 as the number for Jean Valjean?
- 27 Why is Snape so fond of Malfoy?
- 23 Why is the Harry Potter Phoenix population so low?
- 23 Was Odysseus considered unfaithful to his wife in the Odyssey?
- View more network posts →