Civil engineer and modeller. I model hydrodynamics, hydrology, and hydrogeology.
I write code in VB, FORTRAN (yes, really), and C++.
Excel is one of the best software development platforms.
I have written a Sudoku solver so that I don't need to waste time solving them.
In my spare time I enjoy large open world games such as Fallout, Skyrim, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen etc.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 6 '17 at 23:07
- Super User 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 518 518 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 395 395 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 336 336 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 How can I install Linux and Windows 7 to run side by side, not requiring reboot?
- 56 Is there any harm of leaving Ethernet outlet unplugged?
- 43 What are the pros and cons of digital vs physical games for the Nintendo Switch?
- 35 How do I "safely" keep my NVidia card up to date?
- 19 What does "Game of the Year" actually mean?
- 18 Is improving a simple algorithm without beating the state of the art still publishable?
- 17 How to add the Alt+Backspace macOS typing functionality to Windows
- View more network posts →