- Law 16.3k 16.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Politics 10.9k 10.9k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- 69 First amendment and employment: Can a police department terminate an officer for speech?
- 68 Is it legal to shoot groups of Native Americans in some US States?
- 62 In the news, it says "essential" government employees would be required to work without pay. How?
- 58 Why does Linux still use the GPLv2?
- 54 Is candidate anonymity at all practical?
- 52 Can a visitor who is "of age" in their country drink underage in the United States of America?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 16 '15