Michael Kjörling♦ (moderator)
That's funny; it's never done that before. Said likely no theoretical mathematician ever.
I am a software developer by trade. Most of my professional work is with C#.NET and SQL, with dabbles into Typescript and Java. I also toy with C and poke around with Linux shell scripting.
None of what I post anywhere on the Stack Exchange network is to be taken as legal advice in any way, shape or form. Should you require legal advice, then contact a legal practitioner in your geographical area which specializes in the relevant field. I will sometimes point this out specifically, but lack of such a disclaimer does not cause a post to constitute legal advice.
What I write is not necessarily, but may still be, representative of anyone, including but not limited to my past, present or future self, or any employers of my past, present and future self, in any number of relevant or irrelevant timelines. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time in the presence or non-presence of objectively or subjectively verifiable or unverifiable fact, fiction or opinion. I also reserve the right to maintain my opinion in any subject matter under said circumstances.
Top Network Posts
- 348How do I make `ls` show file sizes in megabytes?
- 292Should I be concerned if the "FBI" has logged onto my Ubuntu VPS?
- 162Why do damaged hard drives freeze the entire system?
- 154Email sent to me is addressed to MAIL@MAIL.COM. How is this done?
- 88Why do some RJ45 plugs have the lock release clip under a rubber cover?
- 88What would happen to the internet if Google disappeared?
- 86Were all Unix commands re-written in Linux?
- View more network posts →