Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- History 11.6k 11.6k 3737 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.3k 8.3k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.8k 4.8k 2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Pets 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How did the Nazis plan to defeat America during World War II?
- 32 Where did Medieval Europe's gold come from?
- 30 What does "better angel" mean in Abraham Lincoln’s first inaugural address?
- 28 Is there an adjective for having and spitting lots of saliva, especially in a state of wild, raging abandon?
- 26 Evolution of a non-human species with no concept of gender?
- 26 What does the skull and crossbones on the Nazi uniform represent?
- 26 Are there any programmers in Star Trek?
- View more network posts →