- Worldbuilding 19.6k 19.6k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 476 476 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 453 453 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 275 275 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 What technology would Dwarves need to forge titanium?
- 81 How plausible is a 'tilted axis' planet with a "south pole" constantly facing toward its star?
- 77 How fast could earth orbit the sun without its orbit changing?
- 68 Designing an animal that wants to be eaten
- 46 A magician can draw magical power from other planets in a star system, but not their own - why?
- 44 Is it possible to create light that imparts a greater proportion of its energy as momentum rather than heat?
- 42 Is a food chain without plants plausible?
- View more network posts →