In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 12 at 7:59
Top network posts
- 222 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 205 Why doesn't water burn?
- 163 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 158 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 101 What is happening now with the Grub backspace key security vulnerability?
- 90 Is it feasible to have a literal ivory tower?
- 87 What would happen if an ice cube is left in space?
- View more network posts →