Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 466 466 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 421 421 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 163 163 33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 How can a Dragon keep humanity in check?
- 66 How would the (US or world) economy recover if healthcare became unnecessary?
- 33 What does the term "a free concert in the mud" mean in this sentence?
- 30 Are there any structural materials suitable for production underwater?
- 27 Why does gold matter so much in a matter of life and death?
- 26 Why would a god tolerate an impostor in his church?
- 23 Julius Caesar with a one-time pad
- View more network posts →