(aka oxinabox aka Frames)
Research Software Engineer, Invenia Labs.
PhD, in Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning.
Writes a lot of JuliaLang code.
- Stack Overflow 24.2k 24.2k 1515 gold badges7777 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Academia 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 450 What is the correct syntax for 'else if'?
- 248 uint8_t vs unsigned char
- 212 Why are research papers written in language that's difficult for undergraduate students?
- 209 How do I apply the for-each loop to every character in a String?
- 123 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 112 Logical reason why my dystopian government exiles rebels instead of killing them?
- 85 round a single column in pandas
- View more network posts →