Kelly S. French
I've been a programmer since I taught myself BASIC on an old TRS-80; I wised up and got my CIS degree but the learning never stops. Currently working with Java and transitioning to .Net and SharePoint.
Congratulations to Stackoverflow on 10 Million questions!
IRC - where computers go to pass the Turing test and humans go to fail it.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '18 at 15:30
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 767 767 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 518 518 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 253 253 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 229 229 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 Is a Java package the equivalent of a .Net assembly?
- 47 How to identify items without getting killed
- 41 Difference between JPanel, JFrame, JComponent, and JApplet
- 39 Why is Eclipse trying to copy my .svn folders from src to bin, and how can I make it stop?
- 34 Where to place log4j.xml
- 34 Show the reason given for a close vote before the question gets closed
- 31 How do one-way hash functions work? (Edited)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 20 '18