Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
Mathematician by trade, other interests including… well, roughly what my SE activity suggests. Currently living in Sweden, previously variously in the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 12 '18 at 8:43
Top network posts
- 347 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 281 How do you explain to a 5th grader why division by zero is meaningless?
- 200 How do I ask for an espresso if there's a good chance they don't know how to make it?
- 119 Is it unethical to take a photograph of my question sheets from a sit-down exam I've just finished if I am not allowed to take them home?
- 108 How to deal with a professor who grades assignments and exams incorrectly
- 63 When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- 62 Writing a recommendation letter for a student I reported for academic dishonesty
- View more network posts →