»Dear Mister Gregory Pamblechook,
we regret to inform you that we are not at present interested in publishing this work of yours (or any other). We are, however, grateful for your manuscript, which through its singularly... creative use of the English language has spiced up many a dull coffee break. Please except the following as a token of gratitude: »Moste Basic English Grammar« by Sir Archibald Stickler, »Foreigners' Favourite Dumb Mistakes«, by Uriah Simpleton.
Posh and Fadsworth, publishers. 134 Losersgrave, Hope-send, Britain. «
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 13:03
- German Language 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 732 732 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Writing 396 396 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?
- 37 Gute Anrede für Bedienungen
- 32 What does ‘-hupf’ mean in ‘der Googlehupf’?
- 26 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 16 Preventing slaves from running off in Classical Greece
- 14 Why would witches create warlocks when it makes them weaker?
- 14 When to use "am besten" and when to use "am liebsten"?
- View more network posts →