Graduate student of mathematics, specializing in computability theory.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 21 '20 at 0:00
- Mathematics 17.1k 17.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 646 646 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Blender 316 316 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Nice vs. ugly numbers in homework and tests
- 80 What are the disadvantages of a long living race?
- 74 Why can't Russell's Paradox be solved with references to sets instead of containment?
- 47 How do you prevent causal loops from happening with the Novikov self-consistency principle?
- 40 Is this a valid proof that there are infinitely many natural numbers?
- 33 Why do parabolas' arms eventually become parallel?
- 32 Curiosity: Wouldn't the definition of the derivative always be 1 if it exists?
- View more network posts →