- Mathematics 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 589 589 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 513 513 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 430 430 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 261 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 92 How do I escape characters in GitHub code search?
- 51 Why are complex numbers in Python denoted with 'j' instead of 'i'?
- 42 Unexpected Return (LocalJumpError)
- 31 What does Chrome's "Incognito Mode" do exactly?
- 27 Can a nonspherical planet exist and can it be habitable?
- 20 Does it make any sense to prove $0.999\ldots=1$?
- View more network posts →