- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Skeptics 629 629 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 513 513 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 430 430 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 101 How do I escape characters in GitHub code search?
- 58 Why are complex numbers in Python denoted with 'j' instead of 'i'?
- 45 Unexpected Return (LocalJumpError)
- 33 What does Chrome's "Incognito Mode" do exactly?
- 28 Can a nonspherical planet exist and can it be habitable?
- 20 Does it make any sense to prove $0.999\ldots=1$?
- View more network posts →