Royal Canadian Bandit
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '17 at 9:13
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 34.4k 34.4k 77 gold badges109109 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Politics 10.7k 10.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 589 589 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 451 451 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Why does Star Trek use Celsius (SI system), not Fahrenheit (the imperial system)?
- 154 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 123 How to enforce a Ban on Vegetarianism
- 111 Why not let a dwarf carry the One Ring to Mount Doom, since their will cannot be dominated by the rings of power?
- 110 Why shouldn't BBC have to register as a foreign agent?
- 100 What could an average modern human achieve in medieval times?
- 97 How does Quark attract customers to his bar given that the drinks and food can be gotten free from a replicator?
- View more network posts →