I've been programming for about 24 years now (eek!). My first job was in COBOL, but mainframes and I do not mix. I coded several years in Java back in the JDK 1.0.2 days. Did some C++ and COM. Worked on Java + WFC from Microsoft. Been writing C# and SQL code for 10 years.
Married with two kids. Kids are destined to either game or sympathize with gamers. Wife is wonderful, understanding, and sympathetic, but she=g=d=+++----CARRIER LOST
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '18 at 20:36
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 353 353 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 326 326 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 219 219 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 SQL Server replace, remove all after certain character
- 75 How to retrieve the Screen Resolution from a C# winform app?
- 50 Isolation Level - Serializable. When should I use this?
- 49 How to simulate a deadlock in SQL Server in a single process?
- 30 SQL Server: What are batching statements (i.e. using "GO") good for?
- 29 SQL Server BEGIN/END vs BEGIN TRANS/COMMIT/ROLLBACK
- 27 How to simulate a deadlock in SQL Server in a single process?
- View more network posts →