I've been programming for about 24 years now (eek!). My first job was in COBOL, but mainframes and I do not mix. I coded several years in Java back in the JDK 1.0.2 days. Did some C++ and COM. Worked on Java + WFC from Microsoft. Been writing C# and SQL code for 10 years.
Married with two kids. Kids are destined to either game or sympathize with gamers. Wife is wonderful, understanding, and sympathetic, but she=g=d=+++----CARRIER LOST
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '18 at 20:36
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 934 934 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 298 298 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 271 271 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 209 209 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 SQL Server replace, remove all after certain character
- 72 How to retrieve the Screen Resolution from a C# winform app?
- 48 How to simulate a deadlock in SQL Server in a single process?
- 46 Isolation Level - Serializable. When should I use this?
- 29 SQL Server BEGIN/END vs BEGIN TRANS/COMMIT/ROLLBACK
- 28 SQL Server: What are batching statements (i.e. using "GO") good for?
- 26 Sql query to insert datetime in SQL Server
- View more network posts →