My background is in science, specifically biochemistry and microbiology. However one year worth of streaking petri dishes looking for faecal matter is more than enough for anyone!
While I primarily focus on .NET tools and technologies, I have a good deal of experience outside of the Microsoft world. When not developing applications or tinkering with computers, I try to masquerade as a normal human being.
I have the same T-shirt as Marc Gravell, but alas for me, I'm afraid the similarities end there ;-)
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '14 at 16:02
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 266 266 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 255 255 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 185 185 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 What is the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table?
- 15 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 13 Why does this variable need to be set to null after the object is disposed?
- 13 IE11 F12 developer tools greyed out
- 11 __RefactorLog table in SQL Server - safe to drop it?
- 10 How can I explain the difference between a domain name and a web host?
- 9 Understanding COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL in SQL Server
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 9 '14