My background is in science, specifically biochemistry and microbiology. However one year worth of streaking petri dishes looking for faecal matter is more than enough for anyone!
While I primarily focus on .NET tools and technologies, I have a good deal of experience outside of the Microsoft world. When not developing applications or tinkering with computers, I try to masquerade as a normal human being.
I have the same T-shirt as Marc Gravell, but alas for me, I'm afraid the similarities end there ;-)
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '14 at 16:02
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 295 295 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 285 285 11 gold badge66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Photography 165 165 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 What is the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table?
- 15 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 13 Why does this variable need to be set to null after the object is disposed?
- 13 IE11 F12 developer tools greyed out
- 11 __RefactorLog table in SQL Server - safe to drop it?
- 10 How can I explain the difference between a domain name and a web host?
- 9 How to retrieve available RAM from Windows command line?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 9 '14