Just a software engineering student looking to get through co-op and start writing video games.
Plays too many games, thinks programming give him some perspective on said games (wondering how many lines of code it takes to write a good equipment system, then thinking you can do better)
Intelligence is below average, procrastination skills are too high, brain filled with crazy.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 4 '17 at 16:50
Top network posts
- 39 How to study magic that isn't objective
- 26 Can a habitable world exist that would orbit in and out of a nebula?
- 20 How would purely underground settlements find and trade with each other?
- 9 How to efficiently protect a city from constant snowstorms?
- 5 If humans could photosynthesize, what would our clothing look like?
- 5 What kind of Apocalypse might make a planet unrecognizable within a few centuries?
- View more network posts →