- Stack Overflow 771 771 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Game Development 490 490 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 385 385 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 171 171 33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 153 153 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 What is the little dot/icon at the center of the screen in an FPS game called?
- 22 Name for a device that prevents the user from operating something incorrectly
- 22 How can one create an abstract, immutable class?
- 11 make: *** No rule to make target `all'. Stop. Eclipse error
- 8 Techniques for object-oriented or modular file and data I/O?
- 7 At great altitude, what conditions are needed to support a human community?
- 7 Eclipse on Ubuntu: No rule to make target `all' error using existing makefile/project
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.