Full-stack senior developer. Strongest in Go/C#/Java. Doubtful of SQL, confident with all manner of clouds, and an increasingly-dogmatic supporter of strong typing and finding bugs with compilation step rather than tests and runtimes.
These days I tend to focus on architecture, and spend most of my time convincing people to care about how their software is built, deployed, supported, seen by users, and interacted with by other developers.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 0:12
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 819 819 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 757 757 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Is It Possible to Make a Computer Virus That Acts as an Anti-virus?
- 65 How did people know how to build the first space ship?
- 62 What is the longest aired episode of a TV series?
- 51 Should I include controversial achievements in my resume?
- 43 How can I tell a friend they need to help with what they promised because what they promised can't wait?
- 37 Edit only alpha layer in GIMP
- 30 Do politicians use bug trackers or version control etc.?
- View more network posts →