I've always been a language enthusiast, both for "people" languages as well as computer languages. Most of what I know is through experience or, as my wife puts it, "reading random stuff on the Internet". On the downside, my attention span is only slightly better than that of a five-year-old who's just arrived at Disney World.
- English Language & Usage 763 763 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 627 627 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 543 543 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 500 500 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Bricks 260 260 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Anatomically correct metalhead, part 1 - headbanging
- 17 Idiom for explaining something too thoroughly
- 15 In what set is this brick used?
- 12 When you tell a joke and nobody laughs
- 12 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 7 Should Wizards be capable of having Squib children in HPMOR?
- 6 A verb for a more precise way of showing a puzzle?
- View more network posts →